[ COMMISSIONS | OPEN ]
I DO accept commissions including:
- Original Characters
I DO NOT accept commissions including:
- Copying another artistic style or realism. You commission me for my style, or find an artist who suits your tastes.
- Lolicon/Shotacon (child characters in sexual situations)
- Guro (blood/violence in sexual situations)
- Sexual Assault/R*pe
TERMS OF SERVICE | UPDATED 7/13/19
- Please do NOT send ANY payments until commission has been accepted! I accept Paypal and all credit cards via Square Invoice.
- All commissions under $40, rush orders (less than 1 week) and Holiday gifts (Christmas/Valentines Day) commissions must be paid in full upfront. All other work can be paid half upfront / half when. completed. ALL commissions will be watermarked until fully paid.
- Animals/pets/creatures count as additional character price. Smaller/less detailed pets/creatures/etc will be half price.
- Clients may be subject to revision fees for any changes requested after an artwork is completed or for any “excessive” amount of revisions requested. All revisions should be requested during the WIP stages to avoid fees.
- I maintain the right to post all completed commission work to my art galleries/social media as advertisement for my commission services, unless requested otherwise. I do not claim right to any characters/subjects, but I do claim rights to the art itself.
- Artwork is free to use for video thumbnails or social media advertisements by the client only. Artwork is not allowed to be use for sale on digital or physical merchandise without purchase of my vendor fee ($24 usd/per image).
- Credit your artists please! I ask that my name be credited/tagged somewhere either in the video description/social media post/etc when posting any artwork I have completed.
- ***I DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR ANY ARTWORK STARTED***
You are allowed to request a refund as long as your trello board card has the “Not Started” red label, any other label listed on your board means you can no longer request a refund.
- ***PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE***
I maintain the right to deny any commission inquiries that are rude in nature or attempt to haggle down my prices. I take pride in my work and charge what I believe is fair for the time and effort it takes me. I do not offer discounts for non-patreons.
TO CONTACT FOR COMMISSION INQUIRIES YOU MAY REACH ME USING THE FOLLOWING:
Please put in the subject line/greeting ”commission” or you may be ignored!
If I do not respond in 24 hours, please try again or contact another account, it may have gone to my spam folder.